Terms and Conditions:-
1. If you have chosen courier collection then our courier will call to collect your parcel between the hours of 9.30am – 5.30pm on your requested day. We cannot guarantee a specific time.
2. Please keep all paperwork that the courier gives you.
3. Please make sure that your unit is well packaged as no responsibility will be taken if the unit gets damaged due to insufficient packaging or labeling. If you are sending in a Humax box or Sky+ HD unit extra care must be taken on packaging as these units are particularly easily damaged. In the event of your unit getting damaged due to bad or insufficient packaging we will immediately contact you on receipt to advise. We will provide a photo as evidence. We reserve the right to refuse repair if the unit is extensively damaged or cannot be repaired. An extra charge would apply for any extra labour or parts like cosmetics needed.
4. If you know you cannot be at home on the day you have requested then please contact us immediately or else you may get charged for an abortive collection (i.e. courier calls for the box but no-one is at home to give it to them).
Our direct contact details are: call us on 028 66 32 7293 or email: email@example.com
5.When the unit has been repaired we will contact you and at that point we will request payment. When payment is received your unit will be dispatched and returned to you next working day.If you have already paid we would not be contacting you
6. Please enclose your contact details including a mobile number and a brief fault description if possible. Please do not enclose remote control, leads or viewing card. Please do not enclose credit card details.
7. If you are sending in a Humax box or a Sky+ box or Sky HD box Digi Repairs Ltd can take no responsibility for the loss of recorded programs on the hard drive during a repair. However we will not delete / reformat the hard drive without contacting you first. We advise if possible to make a back up of your programs before you sending in for repair.
8. In the event of the unit being beyond economical repair (BER) i.e. liquid spillage, severe electrical surge etc or we are unable to repair your unit. There is no charge. However, if you require the unit returning we will deduct £15 courier return charge from your original payment. We operate a No – No Fix policy
9. Digi Repairs UK Ltd offers 90 days warranty on all repairs both Humax and Sky. This warranty covers UK only and if outside the UK you will have to pay all courier charges to and from our workshop.
If you have any other questions or queries then please contact us: Call us on 028 66 32 7293 or email: firstname.lastname@example.org