Identify your Apple Watch
Look up your Apple Watch model, collection and colour.
Find your model number
To find out which Apple Watch you have, use its model number:
- Open the Apple Watch app on your iPhone.
- Tap the My Watch tab, then tap General > About.
- Find the Model field. You should see the part number that begins with “M”.
- Tap the Model field. You should see the field update to show a five-digit number that begins with “A”. This is your model number.
- Compare your model number to the ones below.
In Japan, if you have an Apple Watch Series 2 and the part number ends with “J/A”, you can use Apple Pay on your device to use public transport and make purchases in shops.