How to Identify your Apple WatchDigirepairs
Identify your Apple Watch
Look up your Apple Watch model, collection and colour.
Find your model number
To find out which Apple Watch you have, use its model number:
- Open the Apple Watch app on your iPhone.
- Tap the My Watch tab, then tap General > About.
- Find the Model field. You should see the part number that begins with “M”.
- Tap the Model field. You should see the field update to show a five-digit number that begins with “A”. This is your model number.
- Compare your model number to the ones below.
In Japan, if you have an Apple Watch Series 2 and the part number ends with “J/A”, you can use Apple Pay on your device to use public transport and make purchases in shops.