Humax Set-top box Repair Freesat, Freeview, YouView all models – Fixed Price £69.95
Digi Repairs UK Ltd is the only specialist set-top box repair company covering all the UK and EU. We provide an Out of Warranty Repair Service for Humax, Arris and Tivu set top boxes.
HOW IT WORKS
- Fixed price repair charge of £69.95 all models.
- This price covers all faults except Hard Drive Replacement; in which case if you want us to proceed the cost would be (500GB +£20, 1TB +£40, 2TB +£80). We thoroughly health check Hard Drive, Power Supply and Main Circuit Board (PCB) as part of our repair process. Any components we find faulty or out of tolerance are replaced automatically, making your Humax as good as new. This is included in our fixed price repair.
- We offer a No Fix – No Fee policy. However, in the event of Digi Repairs UK not been able to repair your Humax box and you require it returning, we retain a courier charge of £15.00. If you do not want it returning we will give you a full refund.
- Fill out the Humax Repair Booking Form below and pay at checkout.
PACKAGING and SHIPPING INSTRUCTIONS
- Parcel up your box ensuring it is well packaged. We recommend wrapping your box in bubble wrap and placing it in a sturdy cardboard box. Digi Repairs UK Ltd will not be held responsible if your unit gets damaged in transit due to inadequate packaging used.
- Please enclose your remote control and any external power supply for testing.
- Download Shipping form and complete Download Shipping Form Here . Please enclose this with your parcel
- If you don’t have a printer then please enclose a cover letter with your details and fault description and Order number
- See list of cheap shipping options and couriers below
WHAT HAPPENS NEXT
- Once we have safely received your box at our repair centre we will send you an email you to confirm.
- Please allow a minimum of 5 working days for repair.
- All our repairs are given 6 months warranty.
- Any Questions Email: email@example.com or ring us on 02866 327293 Mon – Fri 9am -5.30pm.
- Still no sure read our reviews
Latest update on Covid-19 09 /04/2021
During these challenging times, we have implemented work schedules and processes to ensure we can continue to operate safely as normal and serve our customers. There are currently no delays and most repairs are returned within 7 days.
Shipping to Northern Ireland 09 /04/2021
There are no delays either way when shipping to us in Northern Ireland.