Based on the popular TM-RF HD, this is the latest IR version which now has 9V Infra-Red over the same coaxial cable so that you can control your source from another TV. It also has an HDMI Loop-through to split the video to a local TV, saving on the cost and space of a 2-way HDMI Splitter.
Any HDMI Source
Connect any HDMI device such as a Sky Q , Sky+ HD Satellite Receiver, CCTV system, Blu-ray player, TV Box, etc and watch it in crystal clear Full HD 1080p over a coaxial RF system. You can also watch on many TVs using a passive splitter or an amplifier (explained below).
Can be used in existing RF systems
If you already have a Standard Definition RF distribution system but your source device is in High-Definition, just swap your existing RF modulator to this and watch in High-Definition 1080p Full HD on a DVB-T compatible TV. The cabling is exactly the same. *please note, TV must be 1080p Full HD or 4K UHD (HD Ready models are not compatible).
Control your source device from any room
The amazing RF Infra-Red technology allows you to control your source device from any TV using the same coaxial cable. It includes an IR Transmitter which has to be placed in front of your source device. It also includes an IR Receiver (“Magic Eye”) to allow remote control from the second TV. If you have already have Magic Eyes then they will work on this system. If you would like to control from more TVs, please refer to Watch on Multiple TVs below.
Watch on Mutliple TVs
- Infra-Red: Requires a mains powered amplifier/splitter, also known as a bypass amplifier/splitter which can send the 9V IR Infra-Red remote control signal so that you can control the source device via remote control at every TV. The Technomate TM-AMP B models are compatible. please click here to view them. Additional Infra-Red Receivers (“Magic Eyes”) are also available.
- Passive Splitter: Requires a dc pass splitter to split the audio/video to multiple TVs.
The fastest in the industry! Less than 0.8s delay from the HDMI device, making channel changes super fast. The quickest in the industry! Furthermore, if using for video only devices such as a CCTV system, this can be reduced to less than 0.5s making mouse movement extremely quick (please contact Technomate Support for further details).
Crystal Clear Picture Quality
1080p Full HD at its best, giving you the same picture quality as an HDMI cable.
Apart from the UK Channel 21-69 frequencies, the TM-RF HD IR is also compatible with all UHF international RF systems.
Connect Multiple Sources
Can also be cascaded with up to 35 TM-RF HD IRs in one system so you can watch different devices on different TVs! Such as Satellite on TV1, another Satellite channel on TV2, CCTV on TV3, etc.
To make cascading even easier and save time, you can upload the data to a USB device and configure the settings on your PC for each TM-RF HD IR and then download those settings back into the modulator.
- Compatibility: please note that this only works on 1080p Full HD & 4K UHD TVs. If your TV is 720p HD Ready, it will not work directly however, you can use a Freeview HD box (DVB-T2 box) with the TM-RF HD IR to make it work on an HD Ready TV.
- Lip Sync: the TM-RF HD IR has been tested with many devices such as Sky, Virgin, BT, Blu-ray Players, Playstation, Xbox and there are no issues. If you are having issues, please contact Technomate Support.
- Extra IR Eyes are available for multiple TVs