Terms and Conditions Relating to HUMAX, FREESAT 4K, SKY Repairs Services
Please read carefully our terms and conditions, by placing your repair order with Digi Repairs UK Ltd, you accept the following:
1. Please make sure that your unit is well packaged as no responsibility will be taken if the unit gets damaged due to insufficient packaging or labeling. If you are sending in a Humax box or Sky+ HD unit extra care must be taken on packaging as these units are particularly easily damaged. In the event of your unit getting damaged due to bad or insufficient packaging we will immediately contact you on receipt to advise. We will provide a photo as evidence. We reserve the right to refuse repair if the unit is extensively damaged or cannot be repaired. An extra charge would apply for any extra labour or parts like cosmetics needed.
2. When we receive your unit at our workshop it will be inspected and booked onto our repair system. We will confirm this via email. If we find that the unit is in anyway damaged in transit we would advise by email and send photographic evidence. Our direct contact details are: call us on 028 66 32 7293 or email: firstname.lastname@example.org
3. Please enclose your booking form. If you don’t have a printer then please write clearly your Order Number on the parcel (you will receive this via email when you book online).
4. If you are sending in a Humax box or Sky box Digi Repairs Ltd can take no responsibility for the loss of recorded programs on the hard drive during a repair. However we will not delete / reformat the hard drive without contacting you first. We advise if possible to make a back up of your programs before you sending in for repair.
5. In the event of the unit being beyond economical repair (BER) i.e. liquid spillage, severe electrical surge etc. or we are unable to repair your unit. There is no charge. However, if you require the unit returning we will deduct £15 courier return charge from your original payment. We operate a No – No Fix policy
6. Digi Repairs UK Ltd offers 180 days warranty on all repairs both Humax and Sky. This warranty also covers all carriages (UK ONLY) and if outside the UK you will have to pay all courier charges to and from our workshop.
If you have any other questions or queries then please contact us: Call us on 028 66 32 7293 or email: email@example.com